Early Years Improvement Advisor
We are seeking to recruit a knowledgeable, passionate and committed Early Years Adviser to drive continuous improvement and increasing high standards in early education provision for children from birth to five years. This individual will work with the private, voluntary and independent sectors to ensure higher levels of achievement at the end of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) delivering high quality training and support. Full induction and training will be provided for the successful candidate.
This post is suitable for highly experienced early years leaders and educators and will be based in the north of the county with a central office currently at Worrall House, Kings Hill soon to be relocating to Oxford Road, Maidstone, although currently staff will work flexibly from home.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Degree level qualification in early years and/or childcare and a suitable training qualification.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Negotiation, reconciliation, persuasion and influencing skills.
- Excellent IT skills including competent use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage and other relevant statutory and non-statutory legislation and guidance.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse range of people and teams at all levels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the capacity to identify and manage risk.
- Ability to provide professional challenge and drive improvement.
The successful Candidate, will be joining an exciting innovative education services company (The Education People) which delivers a high-quality service for early years settings and schools in Kent and beyond.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring service.
Interview dates will be Thursday 4th August and Friday 5 August 2022.
For further information regarding this role, Please contact:
03301651284 or 0754 5743761
About the Company
The Education People is owned by Kent County Council and is a one-stop shop for education services, to help you improve learning, wellbeing and children’s development. We support the full age range from early years to young adults, with over 800 products and services available specific to education needs always. Our people are here to support your people and ensure you receive a high quality product and get value for money.
Whilst this post is advertised via KCC your employment will be with The Education People.