We have an exciting opportunity that have arisen for a professional administrator to join the Strategic Commissioning Division.
You will be expected to support processes and procedures as part of a team of administrators to ensure the Division is able to fulfil their functions as efficiently as possible.
As well as the experience, skills and knowledge outlined in the person specification, you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- positive, resilient and proactive in your approach to work
- highly organised with an excellent attention to detail
- an excellent communicator, both in writing and over the telephone
- computer literate in a range of Microsoft Office packages
- able to work confidently to ensure deadlines are met
- able to exercise total confidentiality and the highest degree of tact and diplomacy in dealings with senior officers, service users and staff, at times involving complex matters
- experienced in minuting meetings
- able to use your own initiative, knowledge and experience to arrive at appropriate solutions to problems
- familiar with using systems and databases such as iProc, Mosaic, Controcc or similar
The environment can be fast-paced and demanding; you will be able to work well in a team but also someone who can also work successfully on their own projects. You will need to be able to demonstrate that you are self-motivated and a self-starter.
This post is subject to a Basic Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Interview date: week commencing 31st August 2020
For further information on this role please contact Laura Prentice on 03000 417473.
About the Company
Please note – if you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as the closing date for this advert may be earlier than stated should a number of suitably qualified candidates apply.